At Futurelink we are excited to bring our STEAM Club to Highland Elementary.
Students who join STEAM Club will get to participate in our ground-breaking, all-in-one innovation that links education and fun together while inspiring our youth for future success in a safe, structured, and healthy environment.
Students will explore and experience STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, and Math) concepts with interactive demonstrations and hands-on activities and games.
This is a great–and fun!–way to expose children to STEAM subjects.
Highland Elementary Steam Club
Date: Every Wednesday afterschool
Time: 2:00PM - 3:00PM
Location: Highland Elementary
September 18th, 25th
- Ooooooee-gooooeyy Slime (Chemistry)
- Balloon Rocketship (Engineering & Physics)
October 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd
- Glowing Lava Lamps (Chemistry)
- Marshmallow Tower (Engineering)
- Make Your Own Coco Mask (Art)
- Germ Lab (Biology)
February 12th, 19th, 26th
- Be My Valentine Circuit Cards (Engineering & Art)
- Geo-Art-Love (Math & Art)
- Do you wanna build a Straw Tower? (Engineering)
March 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
- Let's Orbit the Sun? (Astronomy: Solar System)
- Pot of Gold Oobleck (Chemistry)
- Do you know your DNA Helices? (Biology)
- Float Your Boat (Engineering & Physics)