Game Programming Level II
In this Intermediate to advanced course, students will further develop techniques and functionalities of Scratch Game Programming environment to create more advanced games, stories and animations. In this course students will learn to develop age appropriate stories, animation and games.
- Develop Games and Stories with Nested Loops and complex math operators
- Work with Variables and lists to Store data and information.
- Create your own Characters and Sprites for the custom games and stories.
- Learn to work with multiple Scripts by Broadcasting messages.
- Lean to Create custom blocks.
- Learn to use webcam, video direction and a picoBorad to create advanced games
- Making and sharing your own projects,